A variety of fun resources to support learning at home.
- Dave Claridge (music man) Spirit Song - Join in with Dave
- Message from Dave Claridge (music man) and a song to join in with
- Joanna reading a story called 'Mixed'.
- 40 Kid-Friendly Chair Yoga Poses - Kids Yoga Stories | Yoga resources for kids - basic chair yoga poses, which are ancient yoga poses that have been adapted to practice using a chair. These chair yoga poses could be used in your home for movement breaks between learning activities..
- Parentkind - As we all find ourselves in unchartered territory, with school closures now confirmed and many weeks at home with the kids ahead of us, we know these will be challenging times. There are lots of fantastic learning resources available online that will help you support your children with their continued learning (including some that are normally paid for, currently being made available free of charge.
Zen den - Mindfulness videos that support children's mental well-being.
- Sunshine support - helpful documents & resources for children & young people with SEND
- Charlie and the C monsters -‘Charlie & the C Monsters’ is a free 6m: 40s film (or series of 1m short films) and a print-your-own A4 16-page comic/colouring book that explain without words what you need to know about how Covid-19 is spread and prevented.
- Intro Film - 50 film guides and downloads for learning for home.
- Learning through Landscapes - outdoor learning ideas for families.
- First News- free online children's newspaper
- Parent Zone - 14 Fantastic YouTube Channels for Children.
- Project Wild Things
- Music resource for home activities from Abby our music therapist.
- Funetics - inspiring your child to learn & stay active at home
- British Red Cross - Summer of Kindness Calendar.