The school prospectus is available for download here.
All school policies are available upon request. If you require a policy that is not linked here, please contact us.
- Anti Bullying
- Positive Engagement Policy
- Keeping Children Safe in Education
- Safeguarding & Child Protection Policy (recent update)
- Marking Policy
- Special Educational Needs
- SEN and Disabilities Local Offer Link to more information
- Charging and Remission
- Whistleblowing and Serious Misconduct
- Dignity at Work
- Code of Conduct for Visitors
- Privacy Notice for Pupils and Parents/Carers at Springfield House School
Uniform is now available directly from Tesco Direct. For more information please go to School Info tab at the top of this page and then click on School Uniform.
Authority: Birmingham LEA
Description: Community Special School
Religious Character: Not Applicable
Boarding Provision: Yes
Executive Head Teacher: Kay Reid
Head of School: Jane Bishop
Principal Care Coordinator: Stuart Broadway Assistant Head: Helen Hayward Personal Development and Welfare Coordinator: Joanna Soni
Age Range: 5 - 11
Standard number: 96