There are currently no vacancies. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Offer of employment is conditional on the following statutory checks:
• Sight of your passport and verification of Right to work in the UK
• Sight of 2 original forms of ID e.g. Driving license, Birth certificate, recent utility bill/bank statement showing home address (dated within 3 month), Council Tax statement (dated within 12 months).
• Sight of your original marriage certificate (if applicable)
• Sight of your original relevant qualifications
• Clear Barred list check
• A satisfactory DBS criminal record check
• Childcare disqualification declaration (if applicable)
• Confirmation of medical fitness including completion of a medical questionnaire
• Check of employment history (including satisfactory explanations for any gaps)
• 2 satisfactory references
• Overseas checks (where applicable)
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. Successful applicants will need to provide evidence of their identity and Right to Work in the UK
Under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (exceptions) Order 1975 you must disclose all cautions and convictions even if they are spent, unless they are protected cautions and convictions.
These posts are covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for the roles.