Links to some useful resources when learning at home.
Daily Online Lessons
- OAK NATIONAL ACADEMY - online classroom lessons.
- BBC Bite Size - teach.
- Online Assemblies from Oak National Academy.
Phonics and Reading Support
- Phonics - videos and resources that support you to help your child learn to read.
- Oxford Owl - free online books for 3 to 11 year olds, just register for free.
- Accelerated Reader Parent help sheet - Each child has their own log on details which were sent home. If you have forgotten your details please phone school office and they will be able to provide your child's logon details.
A variety of different resources to support learning at home
- The Wild Network - 42 things to do this summer
- British Red Cross - Summer of Kindness Calendar. Links to activity packs for over the summer.
- Letter to parents/carers for educational resources the school subscribes to. A hard copy of this letter was sent home to each family in March with individual log on details. If you have forgotten your details please phone school office and they will be able to provide your child's logon details.
- Intro Film - 50 film guides and downloads for learning for home.
- Learning through Landscapes - outdoor learning ideas for families.
- First News- free online children's newspaper
- Parent Zone - 14 Fantastic YouTube Channels for Children.
- Project Wild Things - 40 wild things to do over summer.
- Music resource for home activities from Abby our music therapist.
- Funetics - inspiring your child to learn & stay active at home.